If you choose to have your wedding in Greece, all you can think about is the bride's white dress in a frame of deep blue sea, whitewashed alleys and a great ring. What? No?
Wedding in a Greek island can be more than that!
Your imagination can run freely and create the wedding you always dreamed off. Either you choose a party island or an isolated haven at the last corner of Aegean Sea, we can help you materialize it!
Some of our ideas are:
- Amorgos Island, at the Tholaria village, a quite wedding filled with the love and respect of the locals!
- Rhodes island at Kallithea resort: Kallithea Spa which is a historical monument with the most beautiful gardens. Agia Sophia which is a chapel perched on a rock with view at the Aegean Sea, and Agioi Apostoloi which is a chapel on the sea.
- Serifos Island on Agios Sostis church yard, with local delicacies and your toes sank in the hot sand.
- Folegandros island to the main square of Chora! Greek tavern, live traditional music and ouzo smells! The locals have experienced this too many times, they are all prepared to pass to your guests this great feeling of becoming one, tourists, locals and guests!
- Skiathos island where Mamma mia famous Hollywood movie was filmed is well trained on excellent weddings with the great blue and white scenery!
- Crete Island is the ideal place for your wedding, as can combine both traditional spirit if you choose a Cretan wedding with famous gamopilafo, or an elegant ceremony to a great venue with seaview. Crete can also offer unforgettable weddings to the mountains!
Inhabited islands in Greece are more than 100! That many are our ideas also! The only thing you need to be sure about, is that we will do our best to experience our country, at its best!